Do you need to pick me up for your day? Noodletalk gives you 9 motivational quotes to make your day.
- “You will never find a rainbow if you are looking down.” – Anonymous
- “The best time to start was yesterday; the second best time is now.” – Unknown
- “Remember, nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I have found that people with clear minds usually have clear skin and bright eyes.” – Lucille Ball
- “Just because something is broken doesn’t mean it can’t be fixed.” – Unknown
- “Facing strict reality will set some people free. Others it destroys. When we are strong and brave enough to face the truth about ourselves, then we live.” – Brené Brown
- It doesn’t matter where you come from or how you live. What matters is what you do with where and who you are.” – Jimmy Carter
Find moments of peace:
“It’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts,” so don’t forget how lucky we are for all those people around us, and take a moment each day to appreciate them. They deserve it!
Remembering this quote will help put things back into perspective when times get tough. In addition, with busy schedules on our minds, it can be challenging to find specific moments of peace and quiet throughout the day. This could lead to overwhelming feelings as well as an increased risk of burnout. Relaxing with a hobby or some deep breathing can help relieve tension and anxiety, allowing us to fully focus on the present moment as well as reminding ourselves that things will eventually get better.
Strength and weakness:
“I’m good at both anticipating problems or solving them as they come up; I understand when to take action and how best to do so without sacrificing our long term interests.”
– David Pogue.
We all have different strengths and weaknesses, but it is important not only for self-growth but also success in life that we recognize what those are, whether it be such skills like managing stress levels, being proactive about tasks before deadline dates, or recognizing our own strengths and weaknesses. In addition, it is important to stay up-to-date with new developments in the world whether that be latest technologies, news headlines, or innovations in science. Doing so will keep us current on changing environments and better prepare ourselves for what may come next.
Bumps and jumps:
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.” – Lao Tzu
You can make anything happen if you are willing to put in work to Make Your Day. It might not be easy, and there may be some bumps along the way but all things worth having require hard work, patience, discipline and commitment. Don’t give up now!
It may not seem like it, but every day is a new opportunity. 9 inspirational quotes to help you start your day off right!
These inspirational nuggets of wisdom can be used as a pick-me-up for when things get tough.
How do you use these 9 motivational quotes?
Share them on social media and spread some motivation today! Remember that starting your day off right is important so take time to relax or try out one of these hobbies if you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by work stress and deadlines.