There are a lot of celebrity blog sites out there, so how can you make yours stand out from the rest? If you want to ignite your readership and get them really engaged with your content, here are 10 tricks that will help you craft a unique blog post.
1) Be Original: Oftentimes, we try to write posts that sound like everyone else’s. This can lead to an overall bland piece of writing. But by being honest with yourself and following your own creative instincts, it is possible for any blog post to be original and engaging!
2) Be Honest: Posting what we love is easy enough since it brings us joy and laughter. But what if we want to write something completely honest and revealing? When we do this, it can be very powerful and serve as a great way to start our blog post.
3) Link Back: This is one of the most overlooked tips, but a link back can help boost your readership greatly. When you add links in your content to other blogs that share your same interests, you will stand out from the rest by showing that these are topics that you enjoy talking about.
4) Ask Questions: What makes a blog post unique is when it delivers a message that’s not only useful for our audience but also challenges them in a way that helps them grow and learn. A good way to create this challenge is through asking rhetorical questions.
5) Be Creative: We all have problems, frustrations and ideas, but how can we be truly creative in our writing? It is a challenge. Therefore, it takes a lot of determination and confidence to stand out. But being creative also means to stand out from the pack by not being like everyone else .
6) Be Relatable: People do not want to read about things that are too far from their own lives. By staying within boundaries that are familiar territory, we can connect with our reader and keep them reading!
7) Stay True to Yourself: This is one of the hardest things to do when writing our blog posts since many people want us to say what they want to hear or what will make them happy. But staying true to yourself is your first priority. If you don’t, then you will have a hard time maintaining your voice.
8) Be Recognized as an Expert: A good way to do this is by adding a byline that allows you to position yourself as an expert in your field. This can be a great way to show readers that you are knowledgeable and authoritative on the topic at hand .
9) Add Interactivity: Posting thoughts and ideas is not enough for some people. They want to be part of the conversation and share their opinions. This can be accomplished through blogs that allow comments, polls and other interactive content options .
10) Get Rid of Cliches: By getting rid of these, we can write our own unique blog post. That may sound difficult, but the truth is that these overused phrases come up often when we are writing. It will take a lot of effort to stay focused on not using them and being completely original , but it will all be worth it in the end!
Read More and Write More: No matter what tips you use to make your blog post more unique, if you want to continue enjoying the benefits that come with it, then you’ll need to make sure that you continue taking steps forward with your writing. The best way to do this is by reading and writing as much as possible.