If you’re already a crypto investor or have decided to invest in the cryptocurrency of your choice, then you would definitely be searching for exchanges to buy your favourite cryptocurrencies. If your desired cryptocurrency to invest in is Akita Inu, this article is for you.
“Where can I purchase Akita Inu?” is a frequently asked topic on social media by cryptocurrency newcomers. You’ll be happy to know that the process of acquiring AKITA coins is actually pretty basic and uncomplicated. But, you should conduct a deep study about Akita Inu before investing. So that you’ll get a clear idea of whether to invest your hard-earned money in it or not. Let’s understand what exactly is Akita Inu cryptocurrency:
A Brief Introduction To Akita Inu
AKITA (Akita Inu) is an ERC-20 token created on the Ethereum network.
Initially, a meme token with no particular team, serving as the younger brother to Doge and Shiba Inu, it now has a robust network of 45,000+ users, a committed professional team as Polarfox Labs, and several moderators to cooperate with the ecosystem.
The team’s objective is to transform this token from a meme token to a real, functional token with several use cases.
AKITA had a restricted number of 100 trillion coins when it was originally produced, and half of this sum was sent to the creator of the Ethereum network, Vitalik Buterin. Furthermore, the initial token developer burnt 5 trillion of those coins, as well as the contract keys, ensuring that no more could be produced.
What Is Akita Network?
AKITA Network is both a network and a social experiment in tokenomics. It has gathered together those who are interested in investing in a shared experience. AKITA enthusiasts and investors will have control over the distribution and organisations selected by its own participants and donors through exchanges inside a decentralised and anonymized social media network.
Steps To Acquire AKITA
1: Set Up An Account On A Crypto Exchange
To begin, set up an account on a crypto exchange that accepts Akita Inu (AKITA).
Based on features, repute, safety, assistance, and prices, we suggest the following:
- Fees (Maker/Taker) is 0.2%
- 1500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Available in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- Fees (Maker/Taker) is 0.2%
- 1000+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
To join the Akita Inu community, you must provide some personal information such as your email address, password, complete name, and, in certain situations, contact information, etc.
Some exchanges might demand from you to go through a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure before buying cryptocurrency. This is particularly typical in licenced and regulated exchanges.
2. Fund Your Account With Preliminary Investment Capital
On various cryptocurrency exchanges, Akita Inu (AKITA) can be bought with fiat currencies that an exchange supports. They’ll also teach you how to fund your fiat accounts with a variety of deposit options, including card transactions, e-wallets, and direct money transfers.
You should prefer payment methods with less cost because some payment modes such as using a credit card is an expensive choice to buy crypto coins. Before financing your fiat account on your preferred exchange, conduct your research to learn about the fees associated with each mode of payment in order to prevent excessive charges.
3. Purchase Akita Inu (Akita)
Almost single bitcoin exchange follows a similar procedure. Simply locate a search box and enter Akita Inu (AKITA). Check the place where you can purchase Akita Inu (AKITA), and input the number of coins you want to invest in Akita Inu (AKITA) or the amount of fiat money you want to invest in Akita Inu (AKITA) (AKITA).
Many exchanges will provide you with their own unique software wallet in which you will be able to store your cryptocurrencies; but, for the best degree of security, you may design your own private software wallet or acquire a hardware wallet.
Read more to keep yourself updated about the price prediction of the AKITA coin.
Other Ways To Get Akita Inu (Akita)
Because the project is so young, it is exclusively available on a few exchanges. If you are not satisfied linking your bank account to any of these little exchanges, or if you are unable to do so due to geographical constraints. Alternatively, open an account on any of the biggest popular exchanges and transfer the money from there.
We suggest the following exchanges depending on functioning, credibility, security, assistance, and pricing.
- Fees (Maker/Taker) is 0.075 % -0.1%
- There are around 500 cryptocurrencies available for trading.
- A sign-up incentive of 10% off trading costs
- Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa are all covered.
- Fees (Maker/Taker): 1.49 % to 3.99%
- More than 150 cryptocurrencies are available for trading.
- Account opening reward of $10
- North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa are all covered.
Best Wallet To Hold Akita Inu (Akita)
There are a lot of best wallets available to hold your cryptoassets but selecting the best one depends on many factors. Your best option depends on your regular trading habits and which option provides the most security in your specific situation. Hot wallets and cold wallets are the two primary types of wallets. Both have benefits and drawbacks, and there is no clear winner when it comes to determining which crypto wallet is appropriate for you.
Which Cryptocurrency Wallet Should I Use For Akita Inu (Akita)?
You can choose a suitable wallet on the basis of the following parameters:
- Do you trade on a regular basis? Generally speaking, more active cryptocurrency traders favour hot wallets. The quick login option allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with just a few keystrokes and clicks. Individuals who would like to trade rarely should use cold wallets.
- What you’re searching for in a trade. Not all wallets allow all currencies, as previously indicated. But, some of the best cryptocurrency wallets support a wide range of currencies, giving them more of an all-purpose option.
- Your satisfaction. For anyone anxious about cybercrime, having a genuine cold wallet stored in a locked deposit box at a financial institution or someplace at home is the smartest and most trustworthy option. Others may be assured in their ability to protect their hot wallets.
- How much does it set you back? It’s critical to consider the costs associated with each wallet. Many popular wallets will be available for free. In the meantime, cold wallets, like any other piece of technology, will be prohibitively expensive to get.
- What it is able to do. While many bitcoin wallets have the same basic functions, unique features might help differentiate them. This is especially true with hot wallets, which frequently offer full reporting, crypto market information, and the ability to transfer coins, among other features. Security mechanisms might also give you a leg up on the competition.