There are many similarities in the Keto diet and Vegan diet, which is why so many people choose these diets.
However, there are also some differences in both of these guiding principles.
This Anony Max describes each diet in detail with food groups, new diets that balance the two, and nutritional information between the two for both short-term and long-term results.
The Keto Diet is a low carb high fat ketogenic diet which was developed by Dr. Lyle McDonald to initially treat epilepsy in children.
It has since become a popular diet among bodybuilders. The basic idea of the diet is that you get your energy from good fats and protein, while avoiding carbohydrates.
The only time that you are allowed to eat carbohydrates is the morning, after you have fasted for about 16 hours.
The carbs can be in the form of vegetables or some fruit, but you are still limited to only 5 grams of carbohydrates per meal. Even if you are not on a low carb high fat ketogenic diet, this is a good way to start your day.
There are certain foods that are allowed on this type of diet while some foods are not recommended on Keto diet.
The Keto diet food list is long and it can be hard not to get overwhelmed. For that reason, there are several new diets which blend the two together.
The most popular of these is a Keto vegan diet, which is a vegan diet with a bit of keto added in. Some people even go all the way and become a full on Keto vegan.
This means they eat no animal products at all, but do eat good fats like nuts, seeds and avocado.
The other type of diet that blends the two together is an 80/10/10 diet which means you eat only 10% carbohydrates, 10% proteins (which includes processed meats) and 80% fats (healthy fat).
Benefits of Keto diet :
1. It is a great way to lose a lot of weight very quickly.
2. You have more energy when you are in ketosis.
3. You have a lower appetite for carbs and sugar, which helps with weight loss.
4. It increases the amount of HDL in your body which is good for your heart health and overall well-being.
5. It provides relief from symptoms from diabetes and other medical conditions that cause brain fog or memory issues, such as Alzheimer’s disease or epilepsy, etc .
6. It increases your metabolic rate which helps you burn fat efficiently through the day to day activities, exercise, sleep and resting state.
7 . It gives you a natural high without the crash.
8. It reduces inflammation and prevents diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes .
9. It helps your body become more efficient at processing fat and allows you to feel fuller for longer.
10. It lets you eat real foods that you enjoy, without feeling deprived.
Benefits of Vegan diet :
1. It is a healthier diet, which is why it has a lower mortality rate when compared to other diets in the market.
2. It is very good for weight loss and also from the heart health side, which means you have less risk for cardiovascular diseases and diabetes .
3. It increases your metabolic rate by making you think that tree nuts are delicious, which makes you consume more of them, thus increasing your fat burning process even more .
4. It improves your overall mood since you are prone to consume more fiber than the average human being, which is good for your brain health.
5. You will not be consuming any antibiotics or hormones that are given to animals raised for food purposes.
6. It is great if you are looking for a way to control your cravings, since you will be consuming less sugar and stimulants .
7. It reduces the risk of chronic disease significantly, which means you have a better chance of living a longer life without the complications associated with many diets on the market today .
8. It is a great way to balance your energy between your emotional and physical needs.
9. It reduces the risk of certain cancers, which makes it beneficial for people who have a family history of this type of cancer .
10. It helps reduce inflammation in the body, which means that it can decrease your risk for some autoimmune diseases as well as chronic inflammatory conditions such as IBS and arthritis.